Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt





We spoil our daughter like crazy it's ridiculous. She got a wagon (which we used for her easter basket) and a Dora nightgown and some sand toys to go in her new sandbox she got a week ago, but most of all she got her Easter candy corns she specifically asked the Easter Bunny for. She was so excited! We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen's on Sunday and celebrated Easter. Nikelle loved the Easter Egg hunt, she found so many eggs and played like crazy with all her cousins. We had a big Easter party at Grandma and Grandpa Boren's but I am an idiot and forgot to get pictures at that one. :) We had a great Easter, couldn't have been more fun. We hope you all did too. We love ya,
Colby, Kristi, and Kell

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

I didn't know she got a wagon! How cute is that! We will have so much fun taking those two in it! Love the top picture, so so cute! Ryker- "this egg is the best!"

Lindee said...

good job blogging! love the wagon, you do spoil her! i hope you had a good birthday!

Bre said...

SO cute! I am sad we missed baby animal days with you guys! I love that girl!!!

Unknown said...

Kristi hey it's Jalane! My blog is private but I would love to invite you. Send me your email jcchristiansen@msn.com and I will invite you. Your family is sooo cute! I miss talking to you!! Cant wait to hear from you :)